Programmable Temperature and Humidity Test Chambers
Temperature and Humidity Test Chambers provides an economical and space-saving solution for a variety of testing requirements. It can simulate different climatic conditions, such as heat-endurance, cold-endurance, dryness-endurance, and humidity-endurance, which defines the Performance of material. By testing the product under different climatic conditions to see whether its performance can meet the intended requirements. It is widely applied in the industries of electron, electrical equipment, vehicle, metal, food, chemistry, building materials, luggage, adhesion tape, printing, packaging, and other product components and materials.
The programmer includes a temperature alarm as just one part of Grande's Three-tiered over-temperature protection system. A thermal fuse and a user-set independent limit are also included. In addition, a specimen power terminal allows the user to safely operate powered equipment inside or with the chamber.
Corresponding Standard of the Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber:
1.GB11158 high-temperature testing condition
2.GB10589-89 low-temperature testing condition
3.GB10592-89 high-low-temperature testing condition
4.GB/T10586-89 humidity testing condition
5.GB/T2423.1-2001 low-temperature testing condition
6.GB/T2423.2-2001 high-temperature testing condition
7.GB/T2423.3-93 humidity testing condition
8.GB/T2423.4-93 alternating temperature testing machine
9.GB/T2423.22-2001 temperature testing method
10.IEC60068-2-1.1990 low-temperature testing method
11.IEC60068-2-2.1974 high-temperature testing method
12.GJB150.3 high-temperature test
13.GJB150.4 low-temperture test
14.GJB150.9 humidity test
Grande Expertise in Humidity Control
Controlling humidity in a small environmental chamber can be especially challenging. Grande expertise in humidity control brings intelligent design that is carefully integrated into the Criterion chambers. The humidity subsystems are designed for reliability, convenience, and performance:
An external steam generator allows expanded range and is easy to maintain.
A separate de-humidification coil improves low humidity control and range.
Wet-bulb humidity sensor is a "primary measurement method" for accuracy. It is also economical, easy to maintain, and reliable because it has no risk of failure due to over-saturation. (Read why analog is preferred over digital.)
Direct water supply connection is standard, with options for water filtering and recirculating water tank.
GRANDETOP® control software makes it possible to manage, monitor and assist the chamber anywhere, at any time, in multiple ways via the on board panel and desktop/mobile devices (WiFi, Ethernet, mobile network).The chamber wireless (WiFi) connection permits operation using tablets and smartphones (iOS or Android compatible).The operator interface can also be remotely accessed through a chamber connection to the customer's LAN or via mobile network (on activation of a SIM card data). It includes the 24 Hours interactive assistance system.
• WiFi or Ethernet connection to the chamber
• Visualization and graphical analysis of measures and recordings
• Synoptic charts of the entire system
• Multilanguage support
• High configurability of chamber parameters
• Unlimited measures recording possibilities
• Program and Manual chamber operation modes
• Delayed start of a program
• Possibility to select more than one chamber from a single Tablet: secure access by means of multiple password levels
• Automatic notifications of event and alarms
• Archive manager for easy access to the stored recordings
• Possibility to send email notification
• Possibility to send SMS notification (SIM card required)
• Multichamber management
• System available in several languages
Test program editor
• Unlimited possibilities for storing cycles of 350 segments delaying their execution
• Internal repetitions of 120 groups of segments up to 999 times each
• Possibility to upload, edit, export, and delete already existing cycles and recordings
• Graphic and numeric profile parameters data entry Graphic functions (Graphic viewer)
• Live data update of measures on the charts
• Graphic charts or numeric table representation views on the monitor
• Graphic cursor for inchart data measurements and evaluations
• Calculation of Measure Slopes and report generation.
• Enable/disable of chart display
• Zoom in, zoom out and scroll functions
High performance and quiet operation (65 dBa)
Space-saving footprint, designed for flush installation to wall
Stainless steel exterior
Full thermal break around doorframe
One 50mm (2") diameter cable port on left, with flexible silicone plug
Three levels of overheat protection, plus overcool protection
Easy lift-off service panels, electrical access on left
Detachable eight-foot power cord with plug
Direct water supply connection for continuous operation (supply tank optional)
Over-heat protection circuit breaker,Compressor overload protection,Control system overload protection,Humidifying system overload protection,Overload indicator lamp.
Touch-screen programmer/controller with Ethernet
Watlow F4T with touch-screen and Ethernet port standard
Save 120 profiles with up to 1200 steps each (ramp, soak, jump, auto-start, end)
One event relay for external device control, plus specimen power interlock relay for safety
Grande exclusive options include: WIFI,Web Controller for full remote access; Chamber Connect software for basic data logging and monitoring. USB,RS-232 and RS-485 ports available, as well.
Inner chamber size(mm)W*H*D
Exterior chamber size(mm)W*H*D
20%RH ~98%RH(10%RH ~98%RH or 5%RH ~98%RH)